2013 Race Dates Announced
May 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.
Spring 4 Race Series!!
Racing starts at 6:30pm
New Website Exclusive to Farmall Hill
Check it out: www.farmallhillchallenge.com
Great turnouts at all the Farmall HIll Races this year in Rochester, NY. This USA cycling sanctioned event will take place on five consecutive Tuesdays. The course is a two mile loop containing some nice ups and downs. Trophies are awarded at the end of the race series in May and August. Also great door prizes. Great food on the last race night too!
Thanks for all who participated in this year's races, see you in May.
Pictures available for purchase.
Come back and look for more photos.
2013 Race Dates
May 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th,
Pre registration 5-6 pm
Races Start 6:30 pm
Pre-registration and ride 5:00-6:15pm
Results are posted on the menu tab under events next to Farmall Hill
445 Loud Rd
Fairport, NY 14450
Email us with further questions
Directions from I-90 Thruway
- Take I-90(thruway) to exit 45
- Take first exit which is Route 96 Victor.
- Take first right at stop sign
- Take 4th traffic light the right that is Turk Hill Rd
- Stay on Turk hill until 2nd traffic light, that is Pittsford-Palmyra Rd
- (Route 31) Turn Right onto Route 31
- Take your first right after you pass the Hess gas station. The road name is Loud Rd, (There should be a sign at the bottom of the road saying Farmall Hill, there is a lot of road construction at this intersection).
- Go up one mile to the top of the hill and the race entrance and parking is to the right, one mile from the bottom of the hill.