Made with recycled materials, this side-entry bottle cage offers easy bottle access on small frames and in tight spaces.
Side loading for tight spaces
The Side Load Recycled Water Bottle Cage lets you easily access bottles while you ride. It's built from recycled materials and fits neatly in small spaces, making it the ideal choice for smaller frames, full suspension bikes, and when using a frame bag. Great for mountain and road riding alike.
Using recycled materials in this product helps provide second life to unwanted end of life plastics.
- Made using recycled plastic
- Lightweight and durable composite construction
- Side-loading design allows for easy bottle access on compact frames
- Mount it on the down tube for left-side water bottle access
- Mount it on the seat tube for right-side water bottle access
- Suitable for road and mountain use
- Use with the Right Side Load Cage for seat tube and down tube access on the same side of frame
The net effect
Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're 4 times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution.
A global issue
Each year 18 billion pounds of plastic enters the ocean, polluting beaches and waterways around the world.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.