When you lace up your shoes and get ready to run, make sure you have the right tool for the job. Forerunner 45 is the GPS running watch with all the running-related features you need in a sleek, lightweight smartwatch that you’ll want to wear all day and night.
Run Your Heart Out
This easy-to-use running watch is perfect for daily runs, training sessions and even that upcoming 10K you got talked into. Built-in GPS tracks where you run and gives you accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals. And its intuitive button interface makes it easy for sweaty hands to mark a lap or pause the timer. Forerunner 45 also monitors heart rate at the wrist, day and night.
Gear up with Garmin Coach
Whether you’re a seasoned runner or just getting off the couch, everyone can use a little bit of guidance. That’s why Forerunner 45 is compatible with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans. These plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. It’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time. And the workouts sync right to your watch.
Stay Connected on the Run
Safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection. And a variety of connected features keeps you in touch with the rest of the world during and in between runs. Get smart notifications delivered to your wrist for incoming text messages and phone calls. And when paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 45 will automatically upload your run data to the Garmin Connect online fitness community. It even has handy controls for the music playing on your phone, so you can skip songs without missing a beat.
On the Way to Wellness
The Forerunner 45 GPS running watch offers extensive activity and wellness tracking features. Wear it 24/7 to monitor daily steps, distance, calories burned and even sleep. This smartwatch also features all-day stress monitoring for wellness tracking during the day. If your stress level starts to climb, use the relaxation breathing timer for a few minutes of guided breathing, which can help calm your mind and body. And to help you optimize your body’s energy, Body Battery energy monitoring uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest.
- GPS running watch with Garmin Coach training plan support
- Easy-to-use running watch estimates heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your paired compatible smartphone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired with compatible smartphone
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode
|Black / 42mm||753759218546||010-02156-05||COM31681553K|