Kink CST forks (CST being short for CAST) aren't your average forks. The first standout feature on these forks are the dropouts which are investment cast, allowing for a design that greatly increases the strength without adding too much weight or bulk. These dropouts are all about putting the material where you need it, and not where you don't.
In addition to the dropouts, the forks feature tapered and internally butted fork legs; a one-piece, fully CNC-machined steerer tube; fork blade ends relieved for peg clearance; and flush inner fork legs for great hub guard clearance. A custom-formed fork leg profile also improves fork leg and steerer tube junction strength by adding increased welding surface.
- Fork Height: 315mm
- Steerer Tube: 165mm
- Length Dropout: 28mm
- Dropout Slot: 3/8" (10mm)
- Bearing Race: Integrated Campy Spec
- Compression Bolt Thread: M24×1.5mm
- Compression Bolt Hex: 7075-T6 3/8" Ratchet and 6mm
- Tubing Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post-weld Heat Treated
- Particulars: Tapered Fork Legs with Internal Butting
- 6mm Investment Cast Dropouts
- Flush Dropout and Leg Junction for Hub Guard Clearance
- Weight: 34.8oz (Including Fork Bolt)