Kink Foundation II forks are a traditional style fork that still utilizes the latest technologies and materials available. Available in two different offsets to suit any riding style, the 26mm offset dropouts offer a quicker more responsive feel while the 32mm offset provides a more classic and stable ride.
The investment cast fork leg ends provide a clean and smooth look, while the laser-cut and CNC'd dropouts provide the classic shape and provide ample strength. The tapered outer profile and internally butted fork legs keep the strength and weight right where they should be. A one-piece fully CNC-machined steerer tube with integrated bearing race helps keep things a little bit simpler too.
- Fork Height: 315mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 165mm
- Dropout Offset: 26mm or 32mm
- Dropout Slot: 3/8" (10mm)
- Bearing Race: Integrated Campy Spec
- Compression Bolt Thread: M24×1.5mm
- Compression Bolt Hex: 7075-T6 3/8" Ratchet and 6mm Allen Key
- Tubing Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post-weld Heat Treated
- Particulars: Tapered Fork Legs with Internal Butting
- 4mm Laser-Cut Dropouts
- Weight: 34.8oz (Including Fork Bolt)
|3/8-inch / Chrome / 26mm / 20-inch||680031709204||K6580-26CRO||KIN31773264E|