- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Made for the ultimate road cyclist, the HotrodTM 120 taillight unleashes a powerful 120 lumens of flashing output for unprecedented night and day cycling safety. High-intensity cluster-mounted array of LEDs work in unison for an extra-wide and powerful output, maximizing your presence on the demanding roads. Using Cygolite’s 24/7 Safety Technology® with exclusive solid and flashing modes to increase your safety, the new Hotrod Rear 120 includes new Bzzz Flash mode to stand out even more both day and night. Every bit the road cyclist's tail light, the Hotrod 120 uses a VersatiteTM flexible mount that conveniently attaches to most seat posts including aero styles. Performance - 120 lumen red tail light with 7 lighting modes engineered for road cyclists - Continuous array of LEDs work in unison to shine an extra-wide and powerful glow - Ultra low profile, water-resistant design only weighs 35 grams - USB rechargeable with 1:15 to 70 hours of run time, and 3 hour recharge time. Technology and Safety - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of 7 night and day modes (DayLightning® High Flash, High Steady, Group Low Steady, SteadyPulse®, Zoom, Bzzz Flash, Low Flash) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - Zoom mode signals those around you with a gentle change in brightness - All-new on Hotrod, Bzzz Flash mode alerts those around you with highly visible fast buzz-like flashes - Low battery indicator alerts you when a charge is needed - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - VersatiteTM flexible mount conveniently attaches to seat posts including aerobars - Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA RUN TIMES: - Group (low steady): 70 hr - High Steady: 1:15 hr - Zoom: 5 hr - SteadyPulse®: 5:30 hr - Low Flash: 30 hr - Bzzz Flash: 8 hr - DayLightning® Flash: 3 hr CHARGE TIME: - 3 hrs (depending on the charger used) MOUNTING: - Flexible seat post mount BATTERY: - Built-in Li-Ion SYSTEM WEIGHT: - 35g *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
A daylight-visible tail light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night. Paint the city day or night The Flare R City tail light is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 400m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. 35 Lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City tail light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night. - 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night - Wide visibility angle intended for city use - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs - Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away. The ultimate daytime running light Make every ride safer with the all-new Flare RT. It's 36% smaller, 30% more powerful, and runs 20% longer. An updated USB port seals out water on even the wettest rides, and the distinctive flash, focus, and range enable it to be seen from 2kms away during daytime hours. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs - Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating - Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% - Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
The Grid Rear Light has four mode options, you can choose if you need high lumen power or extended run time. Ready for those commuting in the city, riding the open roads, or heading to their local trail. Grid Rear Lights offer plenty of rechargeable power to keep you visible while out riding. - COB LEDS - Pack more LEDs in a small package with a powerfully even and wide light array to help you to be seen while riding in any environment. - ECO MODE - Extremely long run time in our Eco Mode for those riding all week, or on long daily rides. Eco Mode also extends the Pulse and Strobe modes by two hours. - USB-C - Modern USB plug standard to ensure you can stay charged and ready to ride - BATTERY GAUGE - Small color LEDs in the power button help you monitor your light battery power, to tell you when it's time to charge your light once more. Green = 100-50%, Orange = 50-25%, Red = 25-0% - MEETS ANSI FL-1 STANDARD - This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. - IP-65 - Ingress protection rating or 'IP rating', is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-65 standard, which means is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully resist strong jets of water from all directions. - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Restrictions and conditions apply.
The RedLite 80 BT features 80 lumens and five lighting modes that can be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 by WhiteLite 800 BT or TetraBand BT. Bidirectional tool-free mounting with the included silicone strap for quick installation and removal on aero/round seatposts or seatstays - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB - Lumens: 80 - Lamp: Red COB 3W LED - Battery: 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 5 modes (High 800 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 400 lm - 5 hr / Low 200 lm - 9 hr / Blink - 200lm - 20 hr / Pulse 400 lm - 15 hr) - Charge/Charge Time: USB-C / 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Mount: Strap mount fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Size: 3.2" x 1.5" x 1.3" - Weight: 51g. - Color: Black
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
- USB multi-purpose safety light can be used on clothes, helmets, or bikes - 360° bracket allows multiple mounting options for a variety of applications - 25 lumen output through 9 COB chip LEDs - 5 modes offer day and night uses - 4 to 6-hour runtime
Page 1 of 3 Next page