Year-round Thule Travel Case and Roof Box Rentals
- Need to go somewhere Thule products are a great way to transport your bike safely. RV&E has the travel case by Thule for moving your bike safely, whether its for a vacation or moving. Cargo and luggage roof boxes by Thule are also available for rental, these roof boxes fit most factory installed car racks and can carry up to 18 ft.³ of cargo
- Thule rentals start at $50 a week, please stop in to the store for current availability of Thule rentals and rates
Winter Recreation Rentals
- MSR snowshoes are great fun in the winter months, all you need is a pair of boots and then strap on the snowshoes and off you go
- Available for $10.00 a day or $20 for the weekend, please stop in to the store for current availability
Hockey and Figure Skates
- Ice skating in the winter months is so much fun.
- Available for $5.00 an hour or $10.00 a day, please stop in to the store for current availability
- If you're looking for some great exercise in the winter months, Karhu Cross-country Skis are a perfect idea. RV&E rents multiple sizes and will outfit you with boots, poles and skis
- Available for $15.00 a day or $25.00 a weekend, please stop in to the store for current availability
- Great fun during the spring, summer or fall. Bicycles are always available for rental. A beautiful ride along the Erie canal is only seconds from the front door of RV&E
- Available for $10.00 an hour, $30.00 a day or $75.00 a week, please stop in to the store for current availability
Specialized Test Bikes
- Specialized bicycles are always available for rental both Mountain and Road Test Bikes
- Available for $50.00 per day, please stop in to the store for current availability
Did You Fall in Love?
If you rent a bike and decide that you can’t live without it, we’ll gladly put your rental fee towards the purchase of a new bike. Take home a new bicycle within 30 days of your bike rental and we’ll credit you up to one week’s worth of rental fees!