- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Designed exclusively for use with the Kink Boulevard front hub, the Boulevard guard is injection molded from durable nylon material. These guards slide directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard can be used on one or both sides of the Boulevard hub, providing protection where you need it.
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
In BMX racing, that first sprint from the gate is the most important part of the race. Shimano knows this, so their DXR cranks are unbelievably stiff, perfect for getting out in front for the holeshot. They borrow Hollowtech II technology from the Saint downhill cranks to make them rigid, light and super tough. They sport a narrow Q factor for smooth pedaling and steel pedal inserts for durability. When 2nd place just won't do, DXR is the answer.
The Kink Gyro Plate is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, giving it a sleek and rigid design. The size is universal and will fit most modern (1 1/8") stems. This plate pairs perfectly with the Kink Myriad gyro, but will also work with other popular gyros on the market. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Size: Universal - Weight: 0.4oz
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
The Targa peg features a super sturdy steel core covered in a durable nylon sleeve, allowing for grinds on unwaxed ledges and aluminum rails! Once you've ground through a sleeve, simply slide on a new Targa Peg replacement sleeve and get back to shredding! Sold individually. Product Specifications - Length: 4.5" (114mm) - Diameter: 40mm - Sleeve Material: Nylon Composite - Core Material: Steel - Size: 14mm (3/8" adapter Included) - Weight: 9oz (each)
The Kink Myriad Gyro features a fully CNC machined body, made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The low stack design increases cable pull, and the inner nylon bushing provides a smooth, maintenance-free spin. The Kink Myriad gyro uses a knarp-less design and works with most standard gyro cables. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Bushing: Smooth nylon - Weight: 1.1oz
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Replacement Driver/Clutch for East-Coaster Hub
The Kink Drift pegs are made of a tough 7075-T6 aluminum core and replaceable durable nylon composite outer sleeve. Kink spent nearly two years developing this unique nylon material that provides the perfect combination of slide and wear resistance. Drift pegs have a 1.5" outer diameter. Replacement sleeves are also sold separately. TECH SPECS - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum core w/ nylon sleeve - Diameter: 1.5" (38mm) - Axle Size: 3/8" and 14mm - Weight: 3.4oz (each)
Replacement nylon sleeve for the Mission Targa peg. Sold individually. Product Specifications - Compatibility: Fits Mission Targa Peg Only - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 2oz
Single screw type removable gyro tabs. Fits most BMX frames with removable headtube gyro tabs. Product Specifications - Type: Single Screw - Includes: 2 Tabs and 2 Screws - Weight: 0.5oz
Our updated removable brake mount kit includes everything you need to attach brakes to your Kink frame. This through-bolt style brake mount design fits late 2016 and newer Kink frames, as well as several other popular brand BMX frames. The kit includes brake mounts, brake mount bolts, cable stop, and barrel adjuster. TECH SPECS - Includes: Brake Mounts, Bolts, Cable Stop, and Barrel Adjuster - Features extended bolt-in mounts, fits 2016 and later Kink frames, and fits with most popular BMX brands. - Weight: 1.5oz
The Kink fork cap bolt aims to make things just a little more convenient and is keyed for both a 6mm allen key and 3/8" ratchet drive. The cap itself is CNC machined from high-grade 7075-T6 aluminum to provide the strongest threads possible. The M24×P1.5 thread size is standard across all Kink forks, and on a majority of other forks, as well. TECH SPECS - Thread Type: M24×P1.5 - Tool Type: 3/8" Ratchet and 6mm allen hex - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum - Weight: 0.8oz
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 9.5 - 11" - Diameter: 1.5mm
Kink BMX got its start making axles and pegs in the 1990s, so you could say we've learned a thing or two about making pegs over the years. The Kink 2XOG (aka Double OG) pegs are all about simplicity and durability. The no-frills, forged, machined, and heat-treated SCM415 steel construction 2XOG pay proper homage to the classic indestructible Kink OG pegs. Generous 4.5" length, 1.45" diameter, and classic Black Oxide or Chrome finishes. Steel is real. TECH SPECS - Material: Heat treated SCM 415 steel - Length: 4.5" (114.5mm) - Diameter: 1.45" (37mm) - Size: 3/8" and 14mm - Weight: 7.3oz (each)
BMX axles take a lot of abuse, and sometimes they need to be replaced. Kink makes it easy by providing replacement parts like this Incite replacement Incite Axle.
$12.99 - $14.99
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
The Kink Drift pegs are made of a tough 7075-T6 aluminum core and replaceable durable nylon composite outer sleeve. Kink spent nearly two years developing this unique nylon material that provides the perfect combination of slide and wear resistance. When it does eventually wear out, this nylon sleeve can easily be replaced so your pegs slide like new. - Nylon sleeve only
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
A replacement dual cable stop for bikes with a dual cable gyro setup. Fits most popular frames with removable brake mounts and cable stop. Product Specifications - Type: Single Screw - Includes: Cable Stop and Screw - Weight: 0.5oz
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 2 Next page