- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5-9.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
Basics shift cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Lead-free PVC housing - Double ended for SRAM/Shimano and Huret/Simplex - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters - Color: Black - Diameter: 1.2mm - End Type: Shimano/SRAM - Housing Diameter: 5mm
The Kink Upper Gyro cables are a uniquely designed dual cable system and are available in two lengths to work with Kink-specific brake levers or the universal size to fit most other popular brake levers. The two ultra-smooth pre-stretched inner wires are combined into a single, cast lever lug, which brings the smoothness and stiffness of the dual-cable system to traditional brake levers without any protruding parts. TECH SPECS - Housing: Coated linear strand - Wire: 1.5mm pre-stretched slick wire - Lug: Unique, single, cast lever lug - Weight: 2.3oz
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
The Kink Linear DX cable features an outer linear strand housing, which decreases bind when the cable twists during tricks. The custom brass lever lug allows the inner wire to twist freely within the brake lever eliminating twist and bind even further. The inner 1.5mm cable is ground smooth to create an even smoother, drag-free pull. Aluminum ferrules prevent housing failure at both ends, and can easily be refitted after cable trimming. TECH SPECS - Housing: Coated Linear Strand - Wire: 1.5mm Pre-Stretched Slick Wire - Length: 50" - Lug: Two-Piece Bind Free Brass - Weight: 2.0oz
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 9.5-11" - Diameter: 1.5mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
Upgrade the performance of your road brakes with this incredibly smooth and reliable cable. - Upgrade the performance of your brakes with this smooth and reliable cable; - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with road brake systems - Low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
Cable is coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Length: 2300mm - Diameter: 1.2 - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM - Double Ended: No
Elegant style meets incredible weight savings with the XXX Cable and Housing set. It's time to take your road machine to the next level. Linked alloy housing is up to 40% lighter than traditional alternatives, while also being more flexible and incredibly smooth for class-leading performance. Product details - This lightweight, flexible, and elegant kit is perfect for the demanding rider - Compatible with road brake systems - Ultra-low-friction cables are 2300mm and 1700mm long, for front and rear road brakes - Diameter: 5mm - XXX housing features Pro lube and is lighter, more flexible, and stiffer than standard - Kit includes XXX brake ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - For installation instructions, visit: trekbikes.com/manuals - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
Origin-8's Alloy Braze-on Inserts convert hydraulic pass-throughs to cable stops so you can run full length housing. Designed for frames with pass-through braze-ons and sold in a bag of 10.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this incredibly smooth and reliable cable. - Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this smooth and reliable cable - Extra-long 3100mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
Origin-8's Pro Cable Guide Pulley fulfills all your special cable routing needs. Designed to clamp onto seat tube, it allows you to route your cable for bottom pull front derailleurs. Uses a sealed bearing pulley.
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
$21.99 - $25.99
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our Universal Sport Brake Kits make it easy. They come with double-ended Slick Stainless cables compatible with SRAM and Shimano road and mountain systems. Our new and improved Slick-Lube liners reduce friction, providing improved shifting precision and long-lasting performance. - Double-ended brake cables are compatible with both mountain and road brakes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube housing liners offer dependable braking performance and durability - All parts needed for a complete brake cable/housing install are included - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm