- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
The RockShox SID SL Ultimate BRAIN incorporates a race-tuned Brain Inertia Valve with Position-Sensitive technology into the all-new RockShox SID SL chassis. New Position-Sensitive Brain technology provides more platform support while maintaining small bump compliance and chassis balance, making this the most efficient BRAIN yet. Position-Sensitive technology allows riders to sag into the fork 15mm for a balanced ride, providing supple small bump compliance and a firm pedaling platform without the need for a remote lockout or levers to flip. All new SID SL Ultimate Chassis features a machined alloy crown to shed even more weight while increasing stiffness. - New Position-Sensitive tune provides an increase in platform support. - New SID SL Ultimate chassis features increased stiffness, lighter weight, and reduced friction. - Torque cap compatible for stiff dropout/hub interface. - 100mm travel, 44mm offset, 110mmx15mm hub spacing.
$549.00 - $579.00
With bigger bikes come bigger demands. The new Domain takes cues from ZEB, our enduro specialist fork with serious credentials. Domain offers a new burly 38mm chassis, short fender compatibility, and a confidence-inspiring DebonAir air spring matched with a reliable Motion Control RC damper. We even brought the performance of Maxima Plush damping fluid along for the ride. Nothing goes as big as Domain does in value and performance. - 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Motion Control RC damper featuring low speed compression adjust with externally adjustable dual-flow rebound - Highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and quiets damper noise - Short fender compatible. RockShox premium fender sold separately. AM Variants include RockShox zip-tie fender - Fits tires up to 2.8" without fenders—use of any fender may reduce tire clearance
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible. - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency "trail chatter". Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to balance butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork's bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. - RockShox premium short fender included
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - stiff, playful, and light, really light - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - RockShox premium short fender included - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
$843.20 $1,054.00 On Sale
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - stiff, playful and light, really light - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to balance butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork’s bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. - RockShox premium short fender included
Riders have been asking for it, and Marzocchi heard the call and has proudly delivered. The new Z1 Coil builds on the legacy of the single-crown fork that started the revolution way back in the '90s – the O.G. Bomber Z1 Coil. Starting with the stout and proven 36mm chassis of the modern day Bomber Z1, the new Z1 Coil retains the renowned Grip damper but swaps out the air spring assembly for the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made. At the heart of this new coil system is an ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (available in 4 spring rates to suit a wide range of riders) coupled with a noise management system for near silent performance, an integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control, and an external preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top. Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers. - Ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (Medium Spring included) - Noise management system for near silent performance - Integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control - External preload adjuster to dial-in sag and firmness off the top - Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers - Additional springs sold separately to fine-tune and adjust for rider preference - Rake: 44mm
$699.00 - $729.00
The Z1 is freedom from the status quo. Step outside enduro's obsession with counting seconds and go have some fun in the woods. The Z1 is an aggressive all-mountain and enduro fork with a different viewpoint for riders' priorities. Everyone wants suspension performance that's smooth as butter with great traction and control, and that's where the Z1 shines. After that, the Z1 departs from industry norms. More time fiddling with adjustments means less time shredding the trails. The Z1 keeps it simple with intuitive compression sweep adjustment, from locked out to full open. Simple rebound adjustment covers the range from fast to slow rebound for a full range of rider weights and preferences without overcomplicating things. Plus, it's biased towards stiffness, ride performance, and durability, so while it's carrying a few extra grams, you probably won't notice because you're having too much fun. - 36mm stanchions - Enhanced lower leg stiffness with "M" arch design for maximum tire clearance - 15 QR x 110mm Boost axle - FIT GRIP damper with adjustable compression and rebound - FLOAT EVOL air spring
The all-new Bomber DJ is back in the mix with a whole new bag of tricks. Sharing the same 36mm chassis as its big brother, the Z1, the DJ comes in a dedicated 26" wheel configuration. Featuring a 20x110mm axle, the DJ is designed for maximum stiffness and offers seamless compatibility with existing DJ and DH front hub spacing standard. - Dedicated 26" wheel configuration delivers shortest possible crown height for flickable front end - Legendary Bomber durability with 36mm stanchions - Buttery and easy-to-use GRIP damper - Tapered steerer tube for maximum stiffness - Adapters available for 15 x 100mm axle - 1.5 Tapered steerer - Offset: 37mm
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
The Cane Creek Helm MKII Air Suspension Fork features an upgraded damper design for increased support and control and a redesigned air spring that allows for increased air volume for better traction and suppleness. - D-Loc 15mm bolt-on thru-axle
The Cane Creek Helm MKII Coil Suspension Fork features an upgraded damper design for increased support and control. - Compression and midvalve circuit offer increased support and control - SKF oil seal head cartridge and wiper seals are low friction - Damping features include: high speed compression, low speed compression, low speed rebound - Adjustment options include: high speed compression (10 positions), low speed compression (17 positions), low speed rebound (10 positions), indexed travel adjust system, spring pre-load adjust - Lightweight coil spring - 55 lb Lightweight Coil Spring included from factory
The versatility of the Cane Creek HELM continues with the new HELM DJ. The new Cane Creek HELM DJ combines the proven performance, reliability and strength of the HELM MKII's chassis with a new short travel air spring optimized for Dirt Jumps, Dual Slalom and Street riding. Preset at 90mm travel and a 483mm axle to crown to accommodate a 26" wheel without changing the geometry of your dirt jump bicycle.
In 2019 Cane Creek launched their WS130 down country low travel fork, 4 years later they are paying homage to the WS130 by introducing an extremely limited run of their low travel modular fork, the Works Series Helm. The Works Series Helm is a robust, modular fork that equips riders looking for a fork in the 100-130mm travel range with the confidence to ride through tech or push up climbs. The Works Series Helm is available in 4 travel options: 100mm, 110mm, 120mm and 130mm options. Like Cane Creek’s Helm MKII, the Works Series can easily be travel adjusted in 10mm increments with just a few tools at home. Built with a stiffer chassis, the Works Series gives a smoother, more controlled ride. All of Cane Creek’s suspension products are hand-built in Western North Carolina and rigorously tested in the Pisgah National Forest.
Page 1 of 1