- Rigid (33)
- Suspension (20)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
The Cane Creek Helm MKII Air Suspension Fork features an upgraded damper design for increased support and control and a redesigned air spring that allows for increased air volume for better traction and suppleness. - D-Loc 15mm bolt-on thru-axle
The Cane Creek Helm MKII Coil Suspension Fork features an upgraded damper design for increased support and control. - Compression and midvalve circuit offer increased support and control - SKF oil seal head cartridge and wiper seals are low friction - Damping features include: high speed compression, low speed compression, low speed rebound - Adjustment options include: high speed compression (10 positions), low speed compression (17 positions), low speed rebound (10 positions), indexed travel adjust system, spring pre-load adjust - Lightweight coil spring - 55 lb Lightweight Coil Spring included from factory
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - stiff, playful and light, really light - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to balance butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork’s bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. - RockShox premium short fender included
- Performance-packed, featuring an updated 38mm chassis, now compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves. - 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - Compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves - Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction and enhances fork performance ride after ride - Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for the use with standard hub end caps
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible. - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - RockShox premium short fender included - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
The new Rudy is a perfect match for your gravel bike. It's energy-efficient for straightaways and offers enough travel to keep you comfortably in control when things get rough. Featuring all-new 30mm upper tubes built around the Charger Race Day damper (our lightest damper ever) and our proven SoloAir spring. Rudy offers precise steering, full or short fender compatibility, and the looks to make your road bike proud. Everything designed with the needs of gravel riders in mind. - Purpose-built and laser-focused on gravel and e-gravel bikes - 30mm upper tubes are light and look the part - 30mm and 40mm travel options - Charger Race Day damper tuned for gravel needs with rock-solid lockout and a full range of rebound adjust - Solo Air spring perfectly tuned for shorter travel and efficiency over bumps - Short fender compatibility with a 3-bolt system - Full fender compatibility with custom stealth stay bosses - Lightweight machined and anodized crown offers a premium and durable finish - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Up to 700x50 tire clearance - Available in new Kwiqsand Signature colorway or Gloss Black - E-bike approved
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - stiff, playful, and light, really light - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - RockShox premium short fender included - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
Riders have been asking for it, and Marzocchi heard the call and has proudly delivered. The new Z1 Coil builds on the legacy of the single-crown fork that started the revolution way back in the '90s – the O.G. Bomber Z1 Coil. Starting with the stout and proven 36mm chassis of the modern day Bomber Z1, the new Z1 Coil retains the renowned Grip damper but swaps out the air spring assembly for the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made. At the heart of this new coil system is an ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (available in 4 spring rates to suit a wide range of riders) coupled with a noise management system for near silent performance, an integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control, and an external preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top. Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers. - Ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (Medium Spring included) - Noise management system for near silent performance - Integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control - External preload adjuster to dial-in sag and firmness off the top - Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers - Additional springs sold separately to fine-tune and adjust for rider preference - Rake: 44mm
$699.00 - $729.00
The Z1 is freedom from the status quo. Step outside enduro's obsession with counting seconds and go have some fun in the woods. The Z1 is an aggressive all-mountain and enduro fork with a different viewpoint for riders' priorities. Everyone wants suspension performance that's smooth as butter with great traction and control, and that's where the Z1 shines. After that, the Z1 departs from industry norms. More time fiddling with adjustments means less time shredding the trails. The Z1 keeps it simple with intuitive compression sweep adjustment, from locked out to full open. Simple rebound adjustment covers the range from fast to slow rebound for a full range of rider weights and preferences without overcomplicating things. Plus, it's biased towards stiffness, ride performance, and durability, so while it's carrying a few extra grams, you probably won't notice because you're having too much fun. - 36mm stanchions - Enhanced lower leg stiffness with "M" arch design for maximum tire clearance - 15 QR x 110mm Boost axle - FIT GRIP damper with adjustable compression and rebound - FLOAT EVOL air spring
The all-new Bomber DJ is back in the mix with a whole new bag of tricks. Sharing the same 36mm chassis as its big brother, the Z1, the DJ comes in a dedicated 26" wheel configuration. Featuring a 20x110mm axle, the DJ is designed for maximum stiffness and offers seamless compatibility with existing DJ and DH front hub spacing standard. - Dedicated 26" wheel configuration delivers shortest possible crown height for flickable front end - Legendary Bomber durability with 36mm stanchions - Buttery and easy-to-use GRIP damper - Tapered steerer tube for maximum stiffness - Adapters available for 15 x 100mm axle - 1.5 Tapered steerer - Offset: 37mm
With bigger bikes come bigger demands. The new Domain takes cues from ZEB, our enduro specialist fork with serious credentials. Domain offers a new burly 38mm chassis, short fender compatibility, and a confidence-inspiring DebonAir air spring matched with a reliable Motion Control RC damper. We even brought the performance of Maxima Plush damping fluid along for the ride. Nothing goes as big as Domain does in value and performance. - 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Motion Control RC damper featuring low speed compression adjust with externally adjustable dual-flow rebound - Highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and quiets damper noise - Short fender compatible. RockShox premium fender sold separately. AM Variants include RockShox zip-tie fender - Fits tires up to 2.8" without fenders—use of any fender may reduce tire clearance
Up your game with this all-Carbon rigid fat bike fork. Fitting up to 4.8" tires with a 26" wheel or 3.0" with a 27.5", this weapon will put your fat bike on the diet it deserves. - Full OCLV carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8-1.5" headtube 51mm offset - Accepts post mount brakes, up to 210mm max rotor size - 490mm axle-to-crown length, fits up to 26 x 4.8" or 27.5 X 3.0" tires - Includes 150x15mm thru-axle and carbon compression steerer plug - Carbon armor replaceable dropout guards
$376.00 - $397.00
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy now includes all of the 30mm MTB and E-MTB forks, with axle and steerer options to match any spec. Gold level gives you aluminum upper tubes and Motion Control damping. Features - New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15x110mm) - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fits Tires up to 2.8" - Fast Black finished 30mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Highly tunable Solo Air spring
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
With optimized material concentrated at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness and steering precision, and new E-MTB configured fork options with fender mounting points, Recon Silver is an all-around performer suited for any MTB or E-MTB bike. Features - New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (15x110mm version) - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fit Tires up to 2.8" (15x110mm version without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance) - Fast Black finished 32mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness with a premium look
The RockShox Recon Silver: a fork with the performance that'll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. Sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown, and dependable Solo Air spring make Recon Silver the fork you've been looking for. Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, and the Turn Key oil damping system offers external rebound adjustment and compression lockout for on-the-trail adjustability. - PopLoc compatible - 2.4" (62mm) maximum tire width - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 40mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 26" - Stanchion Diameter: 32mm
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy now includes all of the 30mm MTB and E-MTB forks, with axle and steerer options to match any spec. Silver level forks give you stiff steel upper tubes and TurnKey lockout. Features - New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15x110mm) - TurnKey lockout gives 'on/off' control - Fits Tires up to 2.8" (15x110mm) - Fast Black finished 30mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Plush, highly tunable Solo Air spring - Disc brake compatible - Offset: 51mm (29-inches) - Steerer Diameter: 1.5-inch Tapered
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
$144.99 - $169.99
Made from revised 100% Cult Classic tubing for increased strength and then 100% post-weld heat treated. 1-pc machined steerer tube with an integrated bearing race, tapered legs, and plenty of tire clearance.
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Made from revised 100% Cult Classic tubing for increased strength and then 100% post-weld heat treated. Investment cast 1pc drop outs for maximum strength and a super sleek finish. 1-pc machined steerer tube with an integrated bearing race, tapered legs, and tire clearance for big tires. Lifetime warranty.
Made from revised 100% Cult Classic tubing for increased strength and then 100% post-weld heat treated. Investment cast 1pc drop outs for maximum strength and a super sleek finish. Features an updated top cap retention design. - 1-pc machined steerer tube with an integrated bearing race - Tapered legs - Tire clearance for 2.40” tires - Updated top cap retention design
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page